Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dos stories

1. After eating lots of vietnamese greens and vegetables one night, I noticed particularly green poop the next day. Intrigued, I examined it a bit closer and found that it had no scent. At that point I was elated at the fact that my shit really did not stink. I made sure it wasn't a fluke the next time I got vietnamese food, and found that again, with consumption of certain green things my shit was indeed delightfully scentless.

2. I'm anal retentive in the literal sense of the phrase. I just won't go for days. I was spending a couple nights at a friend's house and hadn't gone for a few days and it was all compacted and boulder-esque, so I definitely had to go. After spending a fair amount of time in the bathroom, my friend was getting worried. I assured her that I was fine and would be out momentarily. I tried to flush the surpisingly round turd and it just would not. The bowl was starting to fill with water and I had no option but to remove it manually. Like the trooper that I am, I wrapped my hand in toilet paper and reached in and removed the half stuck turd from the drain (there was some digging involved-it was pretty stuck). I definitely buried it in said friend's trash can. My hand smelled like poo for days.
sorry for the length!

No comments: